The following policies and procedures are intended
to keep both players and staff safe while
enjoying Lincoln Golf Course.
If you have any questions, please contact
our Golf Shop for clarification.
Failure to adhere to the policies below may result in termination of privileges or services.
- Social Distancing Encouraged.
- Daily fee items such as green fees and carts are now available online for purchase for your safety and convenience.
- All golf staff have been instructed to maintain social distancing standards of no less than 6 feet and to refrain from approaching players.
- The putting green and chipping areas will be open with social distancing guidelines.
- Please DO NOT touch the practice flag sticks on putting green.
- The chipping green will have cup covers.
- Book tee times online or by phone.
- Please confirm with players in your group on their status. Demand will be high so please be courteous to your fellow golfers by cancelling all unnecessary tee times.
- Please wait to report to the first tee until being called over by the golf staff.
- Single rider carts available for high risk customers for an additional fee.
- Players are required to remove and throw away all trash in appropriate receptacles.
- Players must return golf carts to the designated return area.
- If you are exhibiting symptoms, PLEASE DO NOT GOLF.
- Practice safe social distancing by staying 6 feet away from golfers in your group.
- Forego the traditional handshakes before and after the round.
- Scorecards and pencils not provided on carts to eliminate touch points.