The following rules and policies apply to all golfers at Lincoln Golf Course.
If you have any questions, please contact
our Golf Shop for clarification.
Failure to adhere to the policies below may result in termination of privileges or services.
- All golfers, including members, must register in the golf pro shop before entering the golf course.
- Groups of 5 players are only allowed with Golf Pro Shop permission and must adhere to the pace of play policy.
- Groups with players under 14 years of age or have inexperienced golfers will not be permitted to play as five.
- A group of 6 or more players is not allowed under any circumstance.
- Groups who refuse to comply asked to leave without refund.
Speed of Play
- For the enjoyment of ALL golfers, groups are required to be able to play 9 holes in less than 2 hours.
- Groups may be asked to speed up, skip holes or let other groups play through.
- Groups with space ahead should always let faster groups play through.
- Golfers may only play one ball at a time unless the course is quiet and no one is waiting behind.
- Please drive golf carts responsibly.
- Obey all cart signs & keep carts away form greens & tees.
- Carts must stay off the dike at all times.
- No more than 2 riders per golf cart.
- Driver must be 18 years or older and produce valid I.D.
- The person renting the cart is responsible for all damages associated with driving the cart. This includes damage to the course, others or the cart itself.
- All alcoholic beverages must be purchased onsite in compliance with our city liquor license.
- All players must have their own set of golf clubs.
- Rental clubs are available in the Golf Pro Shop.
- Golfers under 11 years of age must tee off from the gold tee markers.
- Please replace divots and repair pitch marks.
- The parking lot adjacent to holes 6 & 9 is out of bounds.
- Belmont Road to the right of hole 8 is out of bounds.
- Do not enter private property to retrieve golf balls.
- Golfer is responsible for damage to property adjacent to golf course.
- All yardage poles are measured to the center of the green:
- Red – 100 Yards
- White – 150 Yards
- Blue – 200 Yards